Instructions:1. Open a photograph of a paper airplane in Photoshop. (Airplane Photo)
2. Open another photograph of any image you want to use. (Image Photo)
3. Copy and paste the Image Photo onto a new layer overlapping the Airplane Photo.
4. Lower the opacity of the Image Photo layer, so that you can see the Airplane Photo underneath.
5. Click Ctrl+T to enter Free Transform Mode. Use the shape handles and adjust the Image Photo to overlap a section of the airplane.
6. Select the Polygonal Lasso tool. Draw a selection around whatever section you are going to apply the image to the airplane.
8. Then click the Delete key to remove everything but the selected area of the image.
9. Set the Blending Mode for that layer to "Multiply".
10. You will get the following effect.